The art of René Romero Schuler is represented in this collection. René is an artist and sculptor based in Monterrey, California. Her impasto paintings are translated into luxury wallcoverings for the high end consumer. These products are top of the line papers made with care.
Our luxury wallpapers are printed in Chicago, IL. This pattern is printed digitally.
2 week lead time, printed to order.
- Double Roll: 26 in (width) x Three 10 ft (length) panels
- Single Roll 26 in (width) x 15 ft (feet)
- Sample: 8.5 in x 11 in
- Vertical Repeat: 9.5 in
- Match: straight across
- Finish: untrimmed with 1/4 inch bleed
- Material: PVC-free non-woven paper OR Commercial Vinyl
- Highly durable and fade resistant
- Wipeable with water
- Class A fire-rated, Type 2
- Commercial vinyl available upon request
- Custom panel lengths are available. Inquire by email
- Suede Vinyl (Type 2)